Thursday, November 18, 2010

Here before anywhere else

I decided to post this stuff here before my devart page just cus I wanted to post it here first. So lucky you! Unless you don't check this place very often... which is understandable because I don't do that much here... soooo... yeah... well, for those few that do check it out, check it out!


HULK STRONGEST THERE IS!!! No, really. He's the strongest thing there is. We all know that the madder Hulk gets, the stronger Hulk gets. But did you know that when the Hulk can't beat someone, he gets mad? If the Hulk can't do what he wants to do, he gets mad, and if he still can't do it, he'll get madder that it won't move/stop moving/die. So since he's getting madder, he's getting stronger, and it'll go that way until he does what he wanted to do in the first place.


Yay! My Shadow cut out doll is finally done. Printed her up on some photo glossy paper and now she's seen here, pulling my thumb. I guess she wants me to hurry up back to the tablet so that I can finish her animation.

No comments: