Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Because sad pandas wanted me to...

Okay not really. But it sounds good. And what makes me sad is that I don't get much feedback here. BUT! I'll still use this space as a special space just for people who watch this space. Maybe one day we'll all look back at this in fondness... naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, you just wanna see sketches I bet. And boobies. Maybe... I can't pretend to know what you're thinking but considering that 80% of people on the internet are men, I'd say that's a fair bet. OH! Did you know that 57.3% of statistics are made up?

Any way, the main reason I'm posting is because I wanted to show off the raw scans of Shade's posse. They really don't even have names yet, but that'll come later. Hey, if you have any ideas, do let me know. I can use all the ones I can get.


First up is my titular (ha, tit) side character, Shade. Whom has been stealing the limelight from Shadow significantly, but I hope to address that soon. But as far as clothing goes, this is what? Normal for her? I suppose it is. Nothing like going out and being ready to deck someone in the face.

A member of Shades group, you may remember him from some of the other concept art I've thrown around. I think his look has been nailed down.

One of the first character concepts I thought up when creating the supporting cast. Might yet flesh him out more during the inking.

Yet another that has come a long way to being more complete as a character. I can honestly say that I've been having a blast creating these guys.

Ah, the big boy himself. Messing with proportions can be difficult, case and point would be this guy. Getting him to look just right is a task. I have to draw shorter legs, bigger calves and a smaller head to make it look right. And all that goes against my home training.

The latest to make the cast. I'm not sure if I'll make her an absolute part of Shade's posse or if she'll just show up on her own or with her brother. I may further refine her look later.

So that's my post. Again, don't be shy about commenting. I WILL respond and am so very interested in listening to folks and their opinions. Remember, opinions are like bellybuttons. Everybody has one and it's usually full of crap.... wait, is it bellybuttons or assholes?

No comments: