Wednesday, April 28, 2010

More Works In Progress

I'm back with more stuff. Check it out!


This is a new W.I.P. that will be my next big thing along the lines of my other big project drawing which was Light the Night with Shade as the main focus.


Here are a few idea sketches that I was trying to work out as a pose for Shadow.


Here was a more complete drawing of Shadow but the perspective wasn't right. It was far too much from the side rather than sort of looking down overhead like I wanted it. I might redo this pose again later. Oh, yeah, she's hanging by her tail. You can also tell I was having fun drawing in a lot of the muscle structure too.


Hey, look at that. This is the design idea for Shade's and Shadow's house. There are folks who live above and below them in the same building. This was just a basic outline of what I'm thinking about concerning the size and placement of the rooms. I've said before to a few people but everything is meant to have a very vertical feel to it. In fact, I think that's going to be a constant theme in the whole of my story.

Well, thanks for joining me in a quick trip back through my mind again. Mayhap I'll do some more of these and keep sharing.

No comments: