Monday, June 18, 2012

Well it took long enough...

Although there is no picture to post, I have an important announcement to make. I finally have a beginning, middle and END to my story! It may not sound like much but at least now I have a clear direction on where to go, and it has changed most of the story considerably since its conception. I've always liked power fantasies but I like proper story progression more, and with a lot of tweaking on both the world and several characters, I think I'm coming close to my goal. At least now I can write the story arcs for each of the major plot points and be confident in starting it. My biggest fear is to start something and get stuck with something I don't like anymore because of decisions I made early on. That's why I never really stuck with doing the comic since I'd hate to give a false start to something I've put so much time and effort into, and believe me when I say time and effort. This story is a true work of passion and there hasn't been a day that has gone by without me thinking on it in one aspect or another. But now that the thought process is done and I have a lock on what to do, I can start scripting with confidence and begin my comic in full force. This is very important to me guys, so I hope anyone that's paying attention will look forward to what I've got in store.

Follow me friends, down the rabbit hole of my mind and see what oddities I've concocted there in.

No comments: